Monday, August 20, 2007


Hello all!

Well, if you’re a fan of Harry Potter you’re really going to enjoy this weeks post! And if you’re not a Harry Potter fan you’re STILL going to enjoy this weeks post!

Some of you have heard the story already but for those who haven’t I’ll fill you in. During the opening night of the book release, my partner in crime CJ and I went to Books-A-Million to see what all the hub-bub was about.

These video post, I’ll be bringing to you this week all came from that night. Each one shouldn’t last more than over 2 minutes each and are all hilarious!

I know some of you have been requesting them for weeks so I finally got around to doing it. And starting tomorrow…. Harry-Potter-Nomicon begins!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean Harry Pothead?
Uh...Yeah, I am not a fan.
My best friend is reading the books and has been trying for some time to convince me, but she has been unsuccessful.

I would like to see those videos anyway.

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is killing me: by "nomicon", are you referring to the thrash/black metal band? or is it a side reference to the "necro nomicon"? or a play on "name"? Why the choice of word?

kidcardco said...

Evil Dead reference. Very keen perception there Nola