Monday, April 09, 2007

Picture Preview




Well let's start things off with the photo shoot we did for the cast. There's me, smiling like a goofball for the camera. Black shirt and all.... yep.... this is exciting.

I'll tell you what though. Seriously, this play is a lot of fun to do. I really didn't think I'd be enjoying it this much but it's become somthing I look forward to doing everyday when I get off work. It's mainly the people that make it so fun in the first place.

Now will I do it again after this play is over, I don't know. I guess it all depends. I don't have any free time at all anymore to hang out with my friends since we're basically working every night for 4 hours straight. But I guess that's the price you have to pay when people are paying $18 a pop to see you perform.

Oh yeah. The other picture is of us praticing "Be Our Guest" in the studio. That's me of course holding a ridiculous "Cogsworth" pose while the cast dances behind me. (and to the side is "chip")

Ok, I'm out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of you in the black is so cute!!! Look at your little dimples *pinches your cheeks* hehe!
Kim

kidcardco said...

Thank you. Next week what would you say about "Cogsworth" photos? Hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

oooh. sexy.

Oh, Idaho said...

what a dashing smile...;).

Anonymous said...


Как можно культурно развлечь двушку?

Помогите пожалуйста, есть много идей, но этого на долго не хватит...
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]