Monday, April 02, 2007

Just in time...


You're not going to believe this one folks. Guess who now has a lead role as Cogsworth in the play now?

After having our Lumiere drop out (he wasn't very good anyway) our fellow playing Cogsworth got bumped up to the position. So while they were calling around town for an actor to play Cogsworth, I read his lines in the meantime.

When the question was popped on me I was shocked. Here's a guy who's never been in on stage before (a play at our church 7 years ago doesn't count) who even didn't go to the auditions in the first place! And now.... he's Cogsworth?!

So now I'm spending every free moment of my time trying to memorize the entire script before the curtain goes up in two weeks. Oh yeah.... this is going to be a fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mr. Wilkins!

Anonymous said...

I really want to come see it.
Hey get me free tickets and I'll be the best audience member ever. I'll wear face paint and stuff like those weird guys ate sporting events, and even a giant M on my stomach.

Anonymous said...

I always knew you had it in you! When will we get to see some pictures from it?

Anonymous said...

Remember these words:
"So while everyone is busy learning lines, I get to sit in the back, chill out, and munch on those fruit baskets they give the cast before shows. YESSSSS!!!" The joke is on you!!! congrats!

kidcardco said...

Here's an even better one... "Ok Tony, I'll do it. But only if I'm in the ensemble, nothing else!"

Emma Rose said...

... may I have your autograph?