Friday, April 27, 2007

Google!



Geez, usually I'm more prepared but I really didn't have anything ready for this week so I have to come up with a few things I know off the cuff! Let's see, did you know that there's actually a MattWilkins.com out there? (don't go looking it up nothing's on it right now) But it exsist and that's something to say! Oh! And I have have a ministry named after me too?!
Have you ever tried to "google" yourself before? I recommend it. It's quite fun! There's your homework for the weekend folks.
Thank you to all who've come out to see me. I heard the performances are pretty much sold out for this weekend but you can still get tickets for the last week of the play next weekend. Go see it, cheer for the clock or throw tomato's at him. I don't care.
C-ya!

No comments: