Friday, April 20, 2007

No FFF today




Sorry but I think we’re going to postpone our weekly FFF this week to show you a few more pics from the play. Our first live show went off well last night and I’m really excited about tonight!
Above you see how beautiful our set looks as Maurice makes his way into the castle. And of course in the nest picture is yours truly pitching “woo” to women the only way he knows how…. As a dork.
You know they actually have me wearing eye-liner now for my scenes? Oh, an now I’m told only baby oil can take this stuff off?!?
Now I’m off to work… to get laughed at.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pendulum! Now just sway!

-Your Stalker

Anonymous said...

Better watch out! Baby oil will take off any facial hair.... wait. Never mind.

Anonymous said...

Your face will be soft as a baby's butt.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute

Anonymous said...

I need to come see the show. I'm hearing good stuff about it