Friday, February 09, 2007

You know what time it is...

With great anticipation you've checked my blog for this weeks FFF so that you can turn to one of your fellow employees later on that day and say "Hey, did you know that...."

Well, this one you're not going to believe and even may not want to know in the first place.

Did you know they've actually conducted surveys on.... farting.

In fact, the average, healthy person farts 16 times a day, mostly in their sleep. And that's not just guys! It says that woman fart just as much as we do! (I never knew....)

They even showed that many animals fart as well. Elephants being the most. So, today when you turn to your friend and say "Hey, guess what?" and they reply. You can just say "Um... nevermind. I'll tell you next week." I promise I'll have one better for ya then.

As always, have a great weekend folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure all the guys loved this one! Matt, what other random info do you have in your head? Have a good weekend.

Oh, Idaho said...

Let's do lunch tomorrow.