Friday, February 16, 2007

What a week!

Oh man! So Wednesday I finally did it. Went out to eat all by myself on V-Day! You should have seen the waitress's face. HA!! I even got half off on my meal they felt so bad for me!! Oh and I hammed it up to let me tell you! Never cracking a smile once!!

But now those times are behind us and it's time to talk about the future! A fun announcement that most of you won't even care about is in store for Monday.

Some of you have e-mailed your concerns to me about the lack of self pictures on my blog..... umm.. yeah, I'll remind you I'm trying to "build" a fan-base here not destroy it.

Also people IT'S COLD!! Geez to frag, I run my heater 24/7 it seems everyday now! My electric bill is already reaching new heights and it's worth every penny to me so I don't mind.

To all my friends up north, this is why I could never move up there. I can only imagine how more aweful it can get!

Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so....cold.....here....and you know it's cold when you go to start your car and it cries a little at the beginning.
Ohhh Florida here I come.

Emily said...

You actually run your heat? You're gettin' soft, old man. Thomas loves to talk about how cheap you guys were, letting the thermostat get down to 50 degrees in the winter.

kidcardco said...

Well... funds are easier to come by these days. We can afford the extra buck.

Anonymous said...

You could have asked me to go to dinner with you! It would have been more fun. :p

hollie said...

I remember those cold days bundled under a pile of blankets and drinking hot tea...in July.

kidcardco said...

Blonde.... that was hilarious.