Monday, February 19, 2007

Short Note

First off, I'm like to thank Mr Roth for the free painting of Isreal Bissell! I love it!

Ok let's get on with the good news. Last week I officially joined the cast of the play "Beauty and the Beast"here in Monroe. I'm nothing but a glorified background character who has 3 roles and 6 lines total to sing. I love it!

So while everyone is busy learning lines, I get to sit in the back, chill out, and munch on those fruit baskets they give the cast before shows. YESSSSS!!!

So what has everyone been up to this weekend pray tell?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when are the performances? In the good old summertime? Or before school lets out.

Anonymous said...

They give you fruit baskets? I thought I was the only one...I'm the fracking star!!! My agent will here about this.

Tony


AKA the Beast

Anonymous said...

If you become the "sexy" beast next year be sure to let us know!

kidcardco said...

Would this make Kim "Belle"?