Monday, February 05, 2007

Just a few news and notes for today. One. The Colts won the Super Bowl, but does anyone care? I watched the game and if you ask me it was obvious by the 3rd quarter who was going to win. I never really was big into the NFL and I sometimes wonder why other people are so much. I mean, there was like 6 commercials the whole time that even made me laugh? But enough of that.

Let's move on to what happened in Boston last Wednesday. You know. The guys hired by Cartoon Network to post "light-up" signs all along the town in an effort to get publicity for the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie that's coming out?

Now it happend in 10 cities but only in Boston were people dumb enough to believe it was a a terrorists attack. They threw CTU, FBI and every policeman in the city into this whole ordeal and looked like the biggest idiots on the face of the planet. Now with HUGE egg on their faces, they're trying to convict the people who did this!! How more stupid can you be?

But you know what the best thing about it all is folks? Did anyone happen to see their press conference right outside the station? It was hilarious!! If you didn't please check it out here. It's well worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJkTNJ7BM9I

Ok that's all for now folks. Have a great week!

2 comments:

kidcardco said...

I'm sorry buddy. I wasn't be-littling the Colts victory, I'm just saying it was obvious they were going to win by the start of the 3rd quarter. That's all. Congrats to your Colts... at least they're not Notre Dame right? : )

Anonymous said...

I agree with Matt about the 2nd half. Did you just not have faith that your Colts would win, Melton? :) JK!