Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Math 1.0


First off, I'd like to say sorry about not being able to make a regular post yesterday. I shall make up for it this whole week I assure you. The reason it had to be a lame poll (except for the "Pirate" accent which gave me many man-giggles) I didn't have the time to write anything down because I had to go to jury selection. I waited there all day long. Thank you to all my friends who called me while I was there by the way. (oh wait... that would be no one)

But I read a book the whole time and was released at the end of the day when it turns out all 3 trials we were supposed to be chosen for settled out of court. Now I have no idea how well my team did at work and I have a feeling there's going to be a great big pile on my desk of things to do when I get back. Oh well.

Now moving on.... I'd like to thank Roger Carter for this weeks comic strip idea. We talked about it last week some and because it's so funny (and so true) I've decided to post it on the blog. The comic above actually happened. I'll tell you how.

See it was my first year and I really didn't like my teacher. He was asian (like you Mikee) and even though he may have been good at math his english was terrible. And I couldn't take it one day when I asked him to clarify something for me and he couldn't. I walked out of that class I recall, thinking mom and dad were going to kill me if they'd found out I dropped it. So I kept it on the schedule and studied for it myself at home. (as you'll see in tomorrow's strip)

Enjoy!

No comments: