Friday, January 12, 2007

Guess who's #1?

In a 2 hour meeting yesterday guess what I found out?

I now work for the #1 dealer in the nation. And that means? Even MORE work than before! It's the weirdest thing ever. We get congratulated on that for the first 30 seconds then for the rest of the meeting we get griped out about how many things are wrong. Ha!

But it always ends the same way every time I was get up from our chairs to leave. "But overall folks, good job! Good job!" Like that's supposed to make us all positive at the end? But you know what the really funny part was? When we left out of the meeting the only thing the other managers were upset about is that the meeting had run over an hour and they had to stay late!

Ok well have a good weekend folks. The other thing I have my list of things to do this weekend is.... sleep.

C-ya next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't sleep. I thought we were going to watch those movies on the IMATT????

Anonymous said...

And just wanted to let you know... We are all counting on you.

Anonymous said...

lol
Doesnt make me miss any kind of retail one bit. Eight years of such meetings will make a man crazy.

So...when are you going to check out the new apartment? My wife will cook for you.




Or not


Tony

kidcardco said...

Free food?! Ooo... I'll have to give a call...

Anonymous said...

I want you kidcardco.