Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Fun Fact!


People have been telling methat since I was a history major, I should start passing out little tid-bits of knowledge about stuff I know. AKA- "Did you know" trivia.

So for the next few weeks I think that's exactly what I'll do. This Friday's Fun Fact (or the FFF I guess you could say) is about the man shown above. The Nobel Peace Prize was actually named after this great inventor. But what you may not have known was young Alfred's most famous invention was.... dynomite.

Guess they should have called it the Nobel "Peices" Prize eh? (ok, I'll admit that was corny I just couldn't help it)

Have a great weekend folks!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Pieces

Now that's funny!

Anonymous said...

12:13am posts? Tim was still on Moscow time, wasn't he. I really AM jealous. I miss you guys...


K. Bye,
I'm gonna go cry now.

kidcardco said...

Whoops, pieces. Yeah. Sorry. It was late, I just wanted to make the post and go to bed. Sorry.