Monday, September 11, 2006

Look what I got!



Just thought I'd show off my latest addition to the "Star Wars Autograph" collection I have. Thanks again to Kim and Tony for getting it for me. I love you both!

Now, who's going to get me a Harrison Ford autograph that says "To Matt" on it? I promise to sing praises to your name whoever brings it to me first! Hee hee ha ha!

Hope everyone's weekend went well. Week 2 of our comic strip "Now Hiring" will be finishing up this week. I'm sure you're all going to love it.

Ta-ta for now!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Will you let me name your firstborn?

kidcardco said...

What name do you have in mind? Because if they turn out to be twins I'm already calling dibbs on the names Luke and Leia

Anonymous said...

Just call them Pedro and Nina.

Anonymous said...

HAH! Yeah. If he ever gets motivated to find a wife.