Thursday, September 28, 2006

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!


Ok, I've gotta be honest. It was not a good week for the home team at work. For the first time at my job, my team has come in dead last. (NOT a good thing) I got my earfull at the meeting yesterday and if numbers don't start to pick up in the next number of months... start expecting my resume to be in your town soon.
It's not really that bad yet, it's just dissapointing to be on top of your game every month to becoming the worst in the company. My boss said I was like Louisiana; "first at being last."
Ouch.
But I plan on having another fun filled evening. I've got places to go and people to see.
Oh and by the way I don't know about you, but this is my favorite picture yet! HA! Ok after this no more pics for a while. I promise. Besides, I'm afraid if I post another one Jon will sue me for using images of his fence. Ok folks have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck with the TV. That is a straight fence. Matt, I don't understand why you keep getting in front of it.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo! Everytime I try to email you it says there is an error and that the email address is invalid.

-your stalker