Friday, September 15, 2006

Let's Chat!



Ok folks, according to the last poll that came out, you people want more written posts so that's what I'm doing right now.

I guess I can just give an update on life since I really don't have anything else to say. Here goes.

Work is still going awesome. They're opening up a 2nd call center in either Shreveport of Longview TX soon and guess who has a 1 in 4 chance of running it? Yep, me. Though I'm pretty much for sure they're going to choose someone who's been there longer the boss probably just told me that because he wants everyone to feel that they're being considered so I think the odds of me staying here in "Funroe" are good.

I did get a 50" DLP big screen TV with Bose surround sound last week though?! Any of you who have talked to me via phone or e-mail knew about that. (it's all I ever talk about know a days)

Let's see, and my love life...... ok nothing new there so moving on.

The blog saw what I thought was a great strip and I'm glad ya'll thought so too. I have a few more good ones planned but I think this last one will be hard to beat as well. Thanks again for the e-mails and posts. It's good to know someone still reads this other than blonde. (I kid, Hollie, I kid!)

It's coming up soon for some pic post of Archer, Jaiken and Hobbs!! Charity's sending me some new pics she took that I want to post on the blog some time in the next few weeks. So expect to be bored with that!

Ok, I'm bad at doing these written post, which is why I hardly do them. Despite what you folks think I really do live a bland life...... except for when I go to campus and act like a fool..... ok, maybe it's a little spicey.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...and the "interesting" picture

Emma Rose said...

Hey, anything is interesting to read if you type it with a good Southern accent...

jon said...

I, for one, am hoping you don't get the job. So there.

RickCapezza said...

Hey, and I got $50 from you buying that TV. You watched the Auburn-LSU game on it, right?

Hey, I guess if paying the refs off is the only way they can win...

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

oh I with Rose all the way!
~sister hottie~