Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend Frenzy


I feel bad for missing a day without posting (even though it wasn't my fault) so I'm making this weekend post. (that none of you will read until Monday I assume)
But the other day at work we had a costume party where everybody dressed up. Mine was kinda lame as I went as a guy from the 50's. But the guesses to who I was were amazing.
5 people thought I was a "greaser" from the movie "Outsiders", 3 people thought I was the Fonz and one thought I was dressed up as the lead singer of "The Cars". (I have NO idea why.)
But anyway, much fun was had and I'm just glad I got to where jeans at work. Man, I love blue jeans so much they can double as my pj's from time to time!
Ok folks, I'm off. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I and this spammer read it. I like weekend post. they make me happy before I go to work.

Shan

Anonymous said...

I miss Matt. I love him so.
Kim

Anonymous said...

i just noticed you got some CRAZY hair in that picture!! woah! and by the way, i need to get the angel season 4 and 5 from you. holy crap and soon. what a cliff to leave that 3 on... call you tomorrow.. or really today!

shan