Monday, October 17, 2005

Back story


Just to let you all into the story behind the mask, the reason it frightens Kim so much is that one night (right before her wedding) she was having a sleep over with her friends. Well, an excellent party crasher came up to the door dressed exactly like this and it happened to scare lil Kimber, all the way to the bathroom, where she locked herself up for 10 minutes.

Now before we all start pointing fingers I'd just like to say that he's identity will remain secret, but I will say that he was a really cool guy and that at least I thought it was funny. (heh heh)

The new comic strip starts tomorrow folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim a whole post about you!!!

shan

and it was soooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*eyes Matt shrewdly*
Kim

Anonymous said...

Matt!

Ah the memories of that mask...good times. Lengendary times!

I only wish I could've been there for this one, but being in Canada makes it hard for me to get down there for those special times.

Anyway, it was great talkin' to ya tonight Matt...Hope to see ya online soon.

I love you man.

Your partner in crime,
Jad a.k.a. DRC

P.S. Homosexuals are gay.