Thursday, October 13, 2005

Guess not

So let me guess.... none of you really got it this week did you. (oh dear) Well don't worry then. I'll come up with something better next week for you. You'll just have to forgive my weird humor every once in a while.
So a few weeks ago I got my neighbor a job with us at DirecTV and you know what she does this week? QUITS?!?
Now she avoids me when I come home in the evenings, even got to where she parks her car on the other side of the complex. She won't even answer the door when I knock!! How rude is that?!
Anyway I have plans to bump into her this week, even if I have to camp outside her door. I do think it's a funny situation for her though. She's lazy, so she quits but WHOOPS there's a problem! One of the people she works for (a manager in fact) lives right downstairs from her! So when she never showed up that day, never returned any calls, she now has the problem of making it in and out of her house everyday without being caught by me!
Then there's the lies she has to deal with. She told us she was a manger of a call center back in Atlanta and made boo-koo money there, so she was a "professional" at this. (in a sick sick way, I can't wait to see her face again when she will (undoubtfully) run into me in the future.... I'm sure it will be a thrilling tale to tell!!!
To be continued?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I want to hear what happens with her..that's really funny.