Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to normal


Well, thanks for all the e-mails (and even a phone call) asking me about the return of the comic strips. I'm glad you're all excited about it and I'm sure you're going to enjoy what we have in store for you! Today's pic is just me clowning around. Heh heh... but if this costume could talk it would tell you of about a million jokes it's had a hand in the past. (I'll say nothing more!)

Ok folks, have a great Monday to start off your week and I'll see you tomorrow with a brand new strip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate that costume. But I love the jedi costume. .............
Kim

Anonymous said...

Aw. Why the long face, Matt?

Shannon
http://apog.nolablogs.org

Anonymous said...

*basks in the memories of that mask*

shan