Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Time Warner's full of morons

Since my wonderful interent provider FINALLY decided to come back on, I'm making this double-post for Tuesday, just to make up for the lack of one today.

Sorry about that folks. Here's a few picks of my with an Alien made out of spare parts and me with "childhood favorite" artist J Scott Campbell.

Now, on to other things. The big announcement. Well, you're e-mails you sent me this weekend were quite hilarious. No I didn't win the lottery and no, I'm not pregnant. (ha comma ha)

I've actually decided to hold off on it today and tell you the first one on Wednesday. (even though one of you already guess it) I'm not saying anymore till then... tootles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well instead of blessing us with a double post, why don't you just make the announcement NOW?

Getting the response you want, twerp?

»Your annoyed blogreader