Thursday, September 15, 2005

Life is good

This is me posing with a guy dressed up as Ash from the movie "Army of Darkness" if you don't know who I'm talking about, stick around for tomorrow and I'll explain.

I just wanted to let everyone know that life is good. I'm blessed, things are going my way and God's really been making it hard for me to complain about things lately. I'm truly thankful for all that has been given to me.

In fact, I told the sky to get out of my way yesterday because it was blocking my limit! No, I'm not in love and No, I don't have Episode 3 on DVD yet. I'm just saying all this because right now... life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know why life is good. NEW SURVIVOR TONIGHT!! Any idea who the two mystery castaways are?

Melton

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it is for someone!! ;-) I luvs ya
Kim