Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ouch!

Robert Jordan get's NO LOVE yesterday I saw! Oh well, perhaps you won't be so harsh on today's guest.
His name is Ben Caldwell and he's the man who'll change the face of Cardco Comix! Ben wrote this excellent book on how to draw a few years back that recently I've been reading through and it's really really good.
The guy was so cool even that when I came up to him to say hello he talked with me for half an hour and even let me behind the booth with him as we talked. He had many helpfull pointers and was really interested in seeing my blog.
I told him "No" since... well let's face it folks... you don't come here for the art in my comics do you?
But who knows, maybe one day Ben will get the chance to stop by and look at my blog and say... "What a waste of paper!"

1 comment:

Allison said...

Matt! What are you talking about? Your art is one of my (and my family's) favorite things about your comics. So much expression. It's a good part of what makes me laugh out loud. I love how you draw me when I beat up the ninjas... :)