Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, Friday

Here's a pic of the newest game I'm been wasting away with. It's wonderful. I just wanted you all to know that.

OK. We have much to cover here before the weekend. First off.... WOW. You people have been great this week! Thanks for all the e-mails you've sent on the comic strip. There will be more to come... in the future. I'm almost finished with the comic book series and once I'm done, we'll get to back at full blast churning out the comic strip you all know and love.

On a side note, Callie, Stephen and the few other artist who are helping me with Sanrioman's 100th issue. Your art currently has no plans for being shown on the blog.... yet. I may do something for it in the future but for now, people will have to read the comic book when it comes out to enjoy the art within. (sorry)

One last thing, next week is going to be a shocker for you all. I have not one, but TWO huge announcements to make about my life. (if you're interested) They're going to be good, so stick around next week to find out.....

No comments: