Thursday, September 08, 2005

Kung-Fu Fighting

Ok, so one night at the ComicCon I was on my way to see this movie (they play movies there at night for everyone) and I walk by this one room where they're playing one of my favs "Kung_Fu Hustle" (see earlier post on movie)

So I'm like "Hey, it's Kung-Fu Hustle... I gotta see this!?" But when I walk in the guy in the back with the mic's talking thru it saying how the particular actor shown on the screen at the moment was such and such and so and so.

Then out of no where he says "Wouldn't it be nice to meet him?.... Well stop the movie and turn up the lights cause he's here tonight..."

I freaked.

He couldn't speak a lick of english but everyone loved him and he was really funny. After the "interview" the host announced that the first 50 people to the side door.."

That's all I heard. I ran off down the isle like a kid at X-mas time! I was #36 and got to meet him, get my picture taken AND get an autograph poster from him as well. (somehting you STILL haven't sent me back BRUCE!!!)

But wow.... what a night that was!

No comments: