Friday, May 05, 2023

Noble Knight Games


 I made the biggest board game trade EVER with this company and I have to say....it was worth it. 

No fuss, easy and super nice people. I'd definitely consider a bulk trade with them again in the future. It's just easier than trying to sell games individually, or give them away (which is what I used to do)  

At least this way, I get to thin out my collection AND grab a few new board games for it too. 

Awesome company. If you haven't considered them in the past, I encourage you to do so if you want to dump some games out of your collection. You'll get around 60% of their worth in trade (less for garbage games) but they take it all and I'm not complaining about that!

I plan on talking about all the games I let go starting next week. 

But until then, have a good weekend folks!

No comments: