Friday, May 12, 2023

Boardgame Purge 2023 (4)

 

Lovely game, with only 3 actions to choose from on a turn. Beautiful board, fun game....and the AP of my gaming group when playing this was OFF THE CHART! 2 1/2 hours each time and I have no idea why. But instead of being the light fun game it was designed to be, it became a drag every time I brought it out. 

Don't know why my group had so much trouble with this simple game but I couldn't take it anymore and had to let it go. 

Recent addition that wasn't getting to the table as much as the year before. I also hate the player colors in the game. Very bland. I also felt there wasn't that much of a difference between the planets you scored so the game didn't seem to have much replayability. 

Have a good weekend folks, I'll be back with more next week!

No comments: