Sunday, March 05, 2023

Orleans N1-N5 Promos (mini-review)


 Last month I bought all the remaining promos I'd yet to have to finally complete my Orleans collection!


Being a huge fan of the game, I just had to have all that came with it. And these were easy to find off the publishers site in Germany. 


Though I've played the game recently, I can't say I'll played with all these tiles because I shuffled them up in their respected decks. 


But I will say if you're a fan of the game this would be worth it. It's always great to have extra options for buildings during games and a lot of these seem unique to me!


The whole set cost me $24 (shipping included) SO that's around $4.20 for 3 tiles each. Worth it, if you're a big fan like me, of course you'll have to make the call if it's worth it for you as well. 

No comments: