Thursday, March 23, 2023

Games on the Radar

 Today I thought I'd talk about a few games I have my eye on getting one day (but not now)

I feel I was a bit hasty letting this one go from my collection so soon. I really enjoyed it, but got tied up in the excitment of a trade and let it go. 

I regret it now. Pretty solid area control game that held a lot of strategy in what moves you made each turn. 

I feel this one will return to my collection again one day. 


On and off on this one over the past few years. I like the marble mechanism, just wish someone had a playthrough for it. I feel this game is right up my alley but haven't made the dive for it....yet. 



Relatively cheap to find, it looks interesting and I do love me some Queen Games, but I feel this is one I really need to play for before buying. Though I will admit, in playthroughs, it does look interesting. 

Who knows? By the time this post is out I might own one (or all) of the games above. Only time will tell. 

No comments: