Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Lining the garbage can


 I've noticed something over the years...no one likes placing a new bag in the garbage can after someone else takes it out. 

A common courtesy I think nothing about at our beach vacation when I see someone trucking out the garbage. I'm more than happy to replace the bag but NO ONE else will do it. 

It's almost as if when you take it upon yourself to take out the garbage, you are responsible for replacing it. 

Weird. But the same thing happens in my household. Megan won't replace the bag no matter what. 

The bags are two steps away on a shelf in the broom closet, but NO. She'll pile trash up on the counter until I finally replace it. I just don't understand that. 

I'd rather have someone else take out the garbage for me instead. Replacing the bag is the simple part of the process. But for some reason, no one likes doing it. 

At least around here. 

No comments: