Thursday, July 05, 2018

Star Trek TNG Moives (Review)

Hooray! After searching for weeks for a way to stream Star Trek Nemesis I can finally give my much delayed review on these movies.

To be honest, they were all better than I remember. I love each one of them and surprisingly rank Nemesis lower than Insurrection. (which wasn't the case when I first watch them back in the day)

I especially loved how much they connected to the TV shows. Both in past series and in ongoing ones at the time. For example, Insurrection speaks about the Dominion War, which was effecting the universe at the time in Deep Space Nine. 

You just don't see that anymore in films these days!

All come highly recommended and I'm said to finally say goodbye to the TNG cast.

Star Trek Enterprise review coming shortly...

No comments: