Friday, July 27, 2018

5+ Player games

4 player games are the norm. But what about games that play more than 4?! Here's my top 10!


10) Aladdin's Dragons

I just found this game at BGG Spring Con back in May and I love it. The more players the more competitive it gets! So many tokens placed on the board leads to some wild games!

9) Eketorp

How happy am I to say that this Queen Games board game is fantastic with 6 clans fighting each other for resources. The "recover pool" is MASSIVE in this game! I love every minute of it!

8) Formula D

This race car game gets better and harder when you add more players. Less track, more cars = more wrecks and more excitement! For our summer vacation next month I plan on bringing this game with all the expansions and have a massive all day race with each track and a point system to keep score like in NASCAR. Can't wait!

7) Sons of Anarchy

5 players in this game will make less land to claim and more throw downs to ensue. Under-rated game by Gale Force Nine and it shines at the max player amount!

6) Las Vegas

Dice chucking game that is massively better the more players you add to it. 8 players would have a ball with this game!

5) Long Shot

A great game but with more players placing bets and cards, it gets even better! No one in my game group will turn down this one. AND I believe with the max 8 player count, it's amazing!

4) Empires Age of Discovery

Though it would be aggravating having so much competition on the board, this game would get viscous with the top player count. I hate how the board clogs up with so many players but it definitely makes for tougher decisions on the board and I love that!

3) Firefly

My dream is to play this with the max 9 players one day on the full expanded board. It WILL happen! I can only imagine the sheer delight when it does!!

2) Spartacus

With 5 players....you'll never want to play anything else ever again. The conspiracies, temporary alliances and betrayals that happen during the game is outstanding!

1) Twilight Imperium

But there ain't NOTHING like an 8 player game of this beast!! One of my absolute favorite memories in board gaming ever was when we played this! Greatest game with 8 players!










No comments: