Monday, May 14, 2018

Why people hate #1 Teams






Today I thought I'd give an opinion of why folks hate teams that always win. There's a lot of folks out there who hate the Pats. But I don't see the difference between themselves and Alabama. They both have talent-laden players at every position, consistently dominated their respective leagues and get calls from the Refs almost every time.

I can't tell you the number of videos I've seen from comparison shots of plays that looked similar but the Ref's ignored the penalty because it was the Pats and the Crimson Tide committing the infraction.

Look at the Yankees. I admit, I hate them. They win all the time BUY the best players and calls always seem to go there way. Case in point was back in 2000 when obvious fan interference gave the Yankees a game winning homerun in the playoffs and the Umpires ignored it completely.

Everyone loves a winner and that goes for Refs and Umps as well. It's just how sports are. Though I hate Bama because I'm an Auburn fan, I understand why others hate them as well.

But any team that can beat these guys deserves the win. They overcome amazing odds to beat teams more talented and loved by the refs/umps which ensures close calls go against them. Though the Yankees will always be like this, Football teams will rise and fall.

Back in the day it was the Cowboys and Notre Dame that got all the love in football and everyone said the same things about them.

To the winner go the spoils or in this case, the rulings on the field and that's just the nature of the game.

.......all that said, I still hope the Yankees lose every game of the season. GO METS!!!

No comments: