Monday, March 12, 2018

Wetworks review

Another series I was given by my brother for X-mas was the first few issues of Wildstorm's Wetworks comic. I remembered reading this from my younger brother back in the day. A strike team that got synthetic skins and embarked on a mission to hunt down vampires.....how much cooler can you get?!

The characters were well written and well drawn. The art again (for the early issues) were fantastic. There's a reason these sold back in the day. I liked how each character was evolving in the story as well.

A part of me wishes I had the entire Wildstorm run from back in the day, but that would take more dedication to track down than I think is worth it at the moment.

Good stuff though! Enjoyed this universe much more than anything I've read in Marvel comics so far!

No comments: