Thursday, March 01, 2018

Things I miss most when on a diet

Every once in a while I decide to diet and when I do, I go hardcore baby! Chicken, Fish, Salad and eggs are just about all I do. I don't mind it because I want to drop the weight but there are things I miss when I'm on one. Here they are....

Cookies

Of course I have to miss my sweets and it's not candy bars or ice cream. I just LOVE a soft cookie and when they're warm.... oh man.... best thing ever!
 Soda

Strangely enough I like having a soda every day! When I'm off the diet I only restrict myself to one a day but sometimes will skip desert for a second!

Sandwich

This sounds stupid but I can't have bread and I LOVE sandwiches. More than burgers, sandwiches can be made with anything and the fact that I love me some Subway makes me always hungry for one when I'm on a diet!

No comments: