Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sons of Anarchy Comic (review)

After watching the series last year Megan and I became big fans of the franchise. We bought the only spinoff novel they made of the series and for X-mas, I bought Megan the entire collection of Boom Comics.

Though she hasn't had the time to read them, I recently read through them and found them to be quite enjoyable. They take place in-between seasons really, with little one off stories that mainly deviate from the TV story line, though a few do connect.

They also bounce around in the time line without telling you. Some characters are dead (after being killed off in the TV series) while in later issues, they're brought back for a story arc before their death.

A little confusing but not enough to lose the reader. All in all I thought it was a pretty good comic. If you enjoyed the show, I think you'll enjoy these as well!

No comments: