Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Fundamentals of Caring

And since I'm on a movie recommending role this week, I thought I'd tell you about the next film I saw.

I don't watch many movies. Don't really have the time. But a few weeks ago while working on the road, I'd finished both books I'd brought and got bored the last few nights I was there.

That's when I started cruising Netflix for something to watch and I came across this. I'll be honest, twas Paul Rudd that drew me in and I wasn't sure what to think of it at first since it was a Netflix Original movie, but it turned out to be a good story, with humor and very much worth my time.

I saw a bunch of stinkers too that week. Like Circle. Don't waste your time there folks! The wannabe "Cube" movie with no imagination, plot or character development.

If that last sentenced meant something, welcome to the "cool" nerd club.



No comments: