Tuesday, August 30, 2016

GenCon 2016: The Games I played



 Lift It! A fun game where you build things with the shapes by strapping a crane to your forehead and moving pieces around the board. Great game.
 Of course we played us some Firefly. The guy in this picture had a great idea to buy card holders from Office Max to store all the playing cards in. I plan on doing the same thing for my game as well!
 Thunder Road. I have the game...but it doesn't look like this.Some guy at the convention has this amazing version of the game that looks incredible!! I wish I was that talented.
My friend Jeremy, every day between 3pm-4pm and thereafter. Guess GenCon isn't made for the weak of sleep!

More coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This DOES look like Indianapolis! YOU DIDN'T CALL ME!

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I was with friends who spent the whole time there. Couldn't get away. If I ever go again I'll have to plan extra days before or after the con to hang out man! : )