Wednesday, August 31, 2016

September Movie Review

Whoa! Just realized the month was coming to an end! Ok, let's do this!

 Magnificent Seven

YES!! However, if you're talking about the new movie...then no.
 Blair Witch


This being such a shocker, seeing that they hid the release from everyone for most of the year makes me want to revisit this franchise, if nothing more than to get the awful taste of Blair Witch 2 out of my mouth.
 Morgan

I'll go...but you have to promise to wake me up in the theater after it's over. 
Sully

Why make this movie? He landed in a plane in water when there was no where else to go. That's it. End of story. And the fact that Tom Hanks thought it worth his time makes it even more confusing to me.

Storks

How can a movie with this much potential, look like it sucks?! I'll never know since I won't be in the theater to find out.

Any other suggestions for movies in September? Let's hear them in the comments below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the heck do you know there is no more to the story of Sully? Do you know the man? Have you researched him thoroughly? I'm choosing to be optimistic that Tom Hanks knew what he was doing when he took the role. As in, he read the script. Come on, man!

Also, there are too many more Sept. movies that you glossed over to count.

Melton out.

kidcardco said...

LOL I don't see a single thing interesting that's coming out this month. Believe me, I wish there was. I'll be in Phoenix next week and could use some good movies to watch while I'm there!

Anonymous said...

First off, Snowden and Deepwater Horizon look good.

Second, you totally glossed over Magnificent 7. Denzel! Pratt! Looks like a lot of fun.

Third, I'm still trusting that there is a really cool story inside of Sully. Looks great.

-Melton