Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Survivor recap

 For the first time in the history of the game (excluding seasons with returning players) I guessed who the winner was gong to be on the first episode!

From the very beginning I picked Natalie to win because she'd done the Amazing Race and would probably be able to win at Survivor with that previous experience in place. It got Hayden from Big Brother far when he played but being a guy you don't last long in this game.

As I've said before picking the winner with all returning players is easier because I have a good idea of how everyone will play but with a bunch of unknowns it's very hard to do.

That all said, I was cheering for Keith to win it all. He was my favorite on the show. But the good guy hardly wins in this game.
As for the next season, I find it interesting but am a little said that didn't do another "All-Stars" like they've done for every 10th season prior. Don't know why they decided to break tradition because I was really looking forward to seeing some great returning player come back.

I like the idea of White Collar vs Blue Collar vs No Collar (Who I think will get decimated early in the game) but I wish this had been for season 31 instead.

Oh well.

Had a dream I was on Survivor last week. I didn't win but Jeff brought me back for All- Stars because he liked me.

Ah to dream!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith was our favorite too. Didn't want Nat to win, didn't like her. Oh well, she played the best.

I'm with you on Season 30. I'm SHOCKED and bummed it's not another All-Stars, for such a big anniversary.

Do you still send in tapes trying to get on the show? You would be awesome.

-Melton

Vickie said...

Shockingly, I was able to pick the winner this time as well. She made moves and used strategy (without her loved one by her side). She proved she was able to stand on her own two feet. John initially picked Wes.

John still wishes he could go on the show but we'll see. We both were expecting some kind of reunion/all-stars twist for the 30th season. John even thought about them doing it with all the previous winners.

I think you and John both have great potential and we will all be having huge watch parties if you make it on the show!