Monday, December 08, 2014

Age of Empires

Recently my wife found my old copy of this game. It's the greatest game ever made in my opinion.

Age of Empires is where you build up a city an army and protect it with your life! You attack others and build an Empire to win! They came out with 2 other expansions later on but NOTHING beat the original game if you ask me!

And it's very hard to get these days. Most computers won't play it anymore (I have to play it on my old laptop from 4 years ago) and it's not available for download. (paid of illegal...I checked)

So this should tell you how much I treasure this game! Megan found it Thanksgiving Day and I've spent countless hours playing it already. It's quite a joy if you have an old computer to play it on.

Ok folks, Disney picks and vids are up next!!

No comments: