Saturday, February 15, 2014

March movie review

Getting close to another month, let's look at what movies we have to look forward too.

 300 Rise of an Empire
A sequel that arrived way too late from it's original and now I have no desire to see another one. It doesn't even look like they have that much of a story to tell other than "we want your movie money"

PASS.
 Muppets Most Wanted
The movie that came out a few years back wasn't that bad, but this one? Meh, I may check it out if I have the time. After all, it does look like they're keeping the original feel from the 80's movies so it may end up being worth seeing.

Noah
Wow, I've heard so much about what a disaster this film was to make but when I look at the finished product in the trailer I'm intrigued!

So bring it on Noah! I'm truly interested in how this flick will be.

What about you? Any comments on the movies for March or are you busy building an ark for yourself right now?

See ya!

No comments: