Sunday, February 02, 2014

Another set: Completed

After completing my Star Wars EU collection, I realized I was missing one final list.

The children's books.

I remembered this one book I saw back in 1999 but never got because I was a kids book. It was "The Queen's Amulet", a short story about the Queen losing her amulet shortly before the events of Episode 1.

So I went on Amazon and bought it for practically the cost of shipping. It came in the mail with 2 other Micro-machine kiddie books that were sold with their toys around the same time, thus completing my book list for good!

But I didn't stop there. My comic book collection was up next. Thanks to the trade paperback, "Wild Space" by Dark Horse Comics I was able to get most of the hard to find comics. All it left was the Hyperspace webstrips and Hasbro/ToysRUs mini comics of the Clone Wars.

Of which I was able to get them all.
But my prize possession this week was this The trade paperback of the Clone Wars web comics. It only covered the first half of the comics but I was able to acquire the rest.
 
However, THIS book has only 500 copies in existence and I'm the proud owner a one of them. My comic book collection is now complete.
 
The only thing left for me would be the Wizards of the Coast RPG books. I have the digital copies of them but will start collecting the physical books later on this year.
 
K, just wanted to give another nerdy update!

No comments: