Saturday, February 01, 2014

Baseball (review)

For a long time I've been wanting to see this documentary by Ken Burns about Baseball and now after finishing not only the original 9 disc series but even his NEW 2 part "10th Inning" one as well I'm ready to give my review.

If you like baseball...you'll love it. If you don't care for baseball much, you'll appreciate it still! It's that good!

Filled with interesting facts, each disc (represented as an "Inning") covers 10 years of baseball. From it's humble beginnings in the 1800's all the way to Barry Bonds hitting 73 homeruns and the steroids scandal that followed shortly after. (if you count the new 10th Inning installment of the series)

Ken Burns does amazing work and this is one of his finest! I learned so much more about the history of the game that I had to write this review and encourage others to check it out. It's well worth your time!

No comments: