Friday, July 01, 2011

Steak and Shake Adventure

So I went to Steak and Shake this weekend in Dallas and for the past few years I've visited this restaurant I've ordered a dark chocolate shake every time and every time (3 to be exact) they've given me something else.

The first time they came out with a mint chocolate chip shake. When I told the lady what it was, she got the manager and had me THROWN OUT of the restaurant!! No joke!! I couldn't believe it. I wasn't even making a big deal out of it either!

Here's a pic of me looking at the shake the shot me out of the door on my first visit there.



The 2nd time I got a vanilla instead... so I shut my mouth and ate it while everyone else fell out of the chairs laughing.

So I'm thinking there's no way this can happen again right? But when my order comes out what do I see? A strawberry banana shake! UNBELIEVABLE!! What are the freaking odds it would happen again?!



Finally, after several years (and another trip back to the kitchen for the waiter) I received my dark chocolate shake. Incredible!! I was SO shocked when they actually brought it to me that I didn't know what to do for the first few minutes.



So how was it? GREAT!

I'll post more on our trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

hollie said...

you really need to try the peanut butter cup shake. hands down the best.