Monday, May 16, 2011

Things I learned in Orlando



So a few things I learned while visiting Orlando, let me share:

1) Disney CAN be done in a day. (If you have a plan) Make a plan of what rides and what order you want it done and you can make it happen. Megan and I were able to do everything we wanted in plenty of time. Though limited albeit, it was everything we wanted to do.

2) Universal Studios CAN NOT be done in a day. (at least not if you're going for the first time) We made a valiant effort of it, getting the Fast Track and all but we missed one show (Terminator 3D) and a few sites along the way. I think if this was our 2nd trip it would have been better but the first time around there's way too much to see at Universal. But I do have to say it was well worth our time!

3) Foreigners are RUDE. They never look where they're going and are constantly getting in the way. I lost count of the number that ran into me and didn't even acknowledge I was even there. Unbelievable!

On our next trip trip there I plan on spending more time at Universal Studios, renting a car and maybe evening staying on Disney property as well. I have pictures and video coming soon, but for now that's it!

2 comments:

hollie said...

Jon says our next Disney trip will be without the kids!

Anonymous said...

Hollie, can we come? We promise to try not to act like kids. :)

Megan