Monday, May 16, 2011

Survivor recap



So after an unprecedented 4 times playing the game (and 2 appearances on the Amazing Race) Boston Rob has finally won Survivor and my thoughts?

Eh.

True, he played the best game. True, he deserved the win, but when someone's had so may chances at it, geez! They'd BETTER WIN!

Do I think the "good guy" won? Hmmm... debatable.

So now what? Well we get Redemption Island again, no surprise there. So who's coming back this time? Colby and Jerri? Or 2 other random people that don't hate each other? I don't see them bringing back anyone from this season so soon but you never know. Phillip and Matt could be coming back for another round. Either way, it should be interesting. And what a fantastic idea to keep ratings up by bringing back fan favorites from now on.

Can't wait till this fall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much agree on everything. I didn't like Rob at all this season. He played well, no question. But If he and Russell had been switched at the beginning, the reverse would have happened. He lucked out being on a young, immature, stupid tribe that didn't play to win. They played to help Rob win. Sure, they went further in the game than the other tribe. But they were never going to get the money. So really, they endured all that hardship for nothing. No big moves, no inventive gameplay, nothing. I've never seen a tribe filled with such blind sheep. Ugh.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to next season. As always. Didn't Colby say he wasn't going to play again though? Something about being older, not as physical, etc.? Anyway, I thought I remembered that.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

He did say that, but who knows right? Plus what other major rivalry is there in Survivor?

I'm just happy to see more "all-stars" in the upcoming seasons.

Anonymous said...

True, I can't think of another big rivalry. And who knows. But Colby's got his show, Top Shot, that he hosts, so it's tough to think he'll be back. Although, I thought I saw him in the promo for the new season last night. Could be just wishful thinking.

-Melton