Friday, January 21, 2011

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego

I may not hit many memory chords with this one, but it was one of my most favorite games as a kid!



There wasn't much to it, but knowing you're facts about different countries. If you read that encyclopedia of a book they gave for clues you'd be pretty good. If not it was guess, guess guess and hope you got it right.



For those of you who DID play the game. Remember the thrill of catching her henchman and slowly... slowly.. tracking her down as well? You felt like a super sleuth yourself didn't you?

I did.

3 comments:

RickCapezza said...

Awesome game.

Stephanie W said...

I still have my encyclopedia that came with the game. BEST GAME EVER! Except when you tried to get coffee in the break room. My cup always fell over. )=

Stephanie said...

The above comment does not reflect the inability of librarians getting coffee and was def. not done on work time. HA