Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Auburn Day, Part Three: Cam Newton



Will he stay? No

Should he stay? Yes

Cam is incredible, there's no doubt about that, but he's far from perfect either. He would go first round in the draft but not as a QB. It's too bad the media made a huge fiasco out of his investigation or I truly believe you would have seen him stay another year at Auburn.

He has to work on his ball control. I think one more year with Auburn would help him out TREMENDOUSLY long term. But the way college football has treated him this year I guess I wouldn't want to stay either.

If Chizic talked him into staying I'd be shocked. I don't see him staying at Auburn. He'll go, get drafted and leave all this mess behind him.

Both he and Fairley have till the end of the week to declare themselves going pro. I think we'll hear from them no later than tomorrow.

No comments: