Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Auburn Day, Part One: Chizic



Today I'm officially announcing "Auburn Day"

I have 3 post to churn out through the day so stay tuned for the others forthcoming.

First I'd like to tackle the subject of "Mean" Gene and how I look at him today as the Head Coach of Auburn.

He's awful.

I'm not talking about his losing record before coming to Auburn, or his inability to control his team in last year's bowl game against Northwestern. But this year he went out, got lucky with the help of not only Cam but Nick Fairley as well and won a championship.

Some of our games this season should never have been that close. Once Gus Malzahn leaves us where will Gene be?

A mid-card team at best.

The only thing that'll change my mind is if he can get both Fairley and Newton to stay. Can that happen?

Wait till my next post...

No comments: