Friday, March 26, 2010

My Megan Update

Since lots of you ask about Megan and she never has time to post on the blog, let me give you a quick update to what she's been up to.

As you all know this is her last semester at ULM. Things are going well and even though her schedule is super busy right now it'll be all worth it when she graduates this May.

I remember my last semester I would have punched a kitten in the face to graduate I was so ready to get out! And when you finally do you're so happy for a few years... then you start to think about "the good ole days" right?

Back when you didn't have to wake up early every morning. You're schedule didn't have you going to work Mon-Fri. And then you start to think back on all the "fun" you had back in college.
Well not me.

I'm still happy to be out. And anytime I think back to those "good ole days" I always remind myself of how much I hated working on papers, taking test and sitting in boring classes. VIVA LA 9 TO 5!!

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: